Early Cancel: There is no fee for cancelling your class 2 hours prior to the start of the scheduled class time.
Late Cancel: If you cancel within 2 hours of the class start time then an £8.00 fee is applied, or you will lose your class pass.
A ‘No Show’ (Failure to turn up for a class at all without prior cancellation) will incur the following:
- A £18.00 chargeable No Show Fee will be either debited from your account or payment will be requested for continuation of class attendance to be allowed.
- Contract Members: Will be charged £18.00 No Show Fee for not cancelling prior to the class starting.
- Class Pass Students: Will result in the deduction of the class from your pass.
- Intro Offer Students: Will be charged £18.00 No Show Fee for not cancelling prior to the class starting.
Please remember that you must go to our online booking system and remove yourself from the class list.
PLEASE NOTE we will not accept email or phone cancellations.
Our Online Booking Facilities and rules are as follows:
• Classes can be booked online up to two weeks in advance.
• All students with online bookings must sign in at least 15 minutes before the class starts. NO ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED ANY LATER THAN THE START TIME OF THE CLASS.
• We do not have wait-lists so once the class is fully booked, keep checking through the day to see if a space becomes available to book yourself in for.
You will not be charged the No Show Fee if you are added from a waitlist into the class.
How to cancel a class?
- Select ‘Book Online’ from the top right corner.
- Select the ‘My Info’ tab.
- Select ‘My Schedule’.
- Your list of classes will here. You can then select ‘Late Cancel’ next to the relevant class.
REMEMBER – No charge is made as long as you cancel yourself out of the class 2 hours prior to the start to allow the space to be given to someone else.
Thank you for your cooperation.