The House of Yoga 200HR Teacher Training Programme – September 2017 / March 2018
Would you love to share your passion for yoga?
Are you ready to become a powerful yoga teacher?
Are you ready to transform your life and many others along the way?
The House of Yoga 200HR Teacher Training Programme – 8 Weekend Intensive is now open for registration.
This programme will set a platform for students looking to deepen their yoga practice and beyond, for teachers and aspiring teachers who are ready to step into a powerful journey of transforming the lives of so many yogis both on and off the yoga mat.
You will have the opportunity to look at teaching from the point of view of teaching as a practice, a practice that supports a deeper and stronger relationship to yourself and others whilst learning the tools and knowledge to become a powerful and authentic yoga teacher.
Those who wish to embark on our 200hr teacher training will certainly be ready to share their passion and love of yoga in ways you could never imagine.
So if that doesn’t excite you we’re sure what follows will…..
You will walk away from this 200hr Hot Power Vinyasa teacher training programme as a teacher who has the understanding of:
• Ying and Yang flows – continuum of yoga as an energy practice
• Anatomy and its role on the postures
• Alignment – mind, body & spirit integration as well as the freedom of physical alignment
• Relationship through physical assist
• Yoga as a relatable philosophy
• Foundations of voice
• Essential languaging, rhythm, tempo and pacing to teach a powerful class
• The intelligence of modifications and addressing injury
• The ability to speak to students of all levels
• Feedback and coaching
• This is a training where you will TEACH, TEACH, TEACH!
|Fridays – 8am-7pm
Saturdays – 8am-7pm
Sundays – 8am-6pm
View the programme information
Find out what others thought
Click on the following link to hear of previous teacher trainees experiences from participating and journeying on the THoY 200hr Teacher Training Programme – TEACHER TRAINING FEEDBACK