Open Day at The House of Yoga
We call all of you to come together and spread the love for Yoga!
We are excited to announce another Open Day at The House of Yoga taking place on Sat 9th of September, 2017. With the arrival of a new school year and summer coming to an end, we think it’s time for positive changes. Embrace old routines and begin new ones, say yes to a healthier and more positive mindset by discovering new opportunities awaiting at The House of Yoga.
What to expect?
- A day full of fun and FREE classes
- Non-members welcome – registration required through our website, app or by calling us so we can add new members to our system.
Spaces are limited – so fast registration is recommended!
Special deals offered only on the day:
- Studio Tour – A chance to meet our wonderful teachers.
- Special offers and promotions
- 10% off kids yoga term fee of £91.00 (which will be starting on 12 September)
- 10% off Fundamentals workshop
- £200 off annual membership
- On-the-day Surprise!
We are always searching for ways to improve the yoga journey of our existing members. The Open Day house is a perfect opportunity for you to explore new opportunities at THOY and find out how best to use your membership.
Aside from a number of on-the-day offers available to all attendees, you’ll also be able to benefit from the special Early Bird Teacher Training offer. With on day registration, members will be able to join our Teacher Training programme on a discounted price of £2,400.00 instead of the regular £2,800.00. One more reason to pay us a visit on our Open Day!
OPEN DAY SCHEDULE
|9.30am-10.30 am||Pregnancy flow|
|11.30am-1pm||Teacher Training workshop|
|4.05pm-4.50pm||Flow fix||(for parents who want to drop their kids off at kids yoga class, and anyone else who wishes to attend)|